FREE 8oz SALSA OR CHILI WITH ANY 12 PACK-BEEF-PORK-CHICKEN TACOS
FREE 8 oz CHILI OR 2 DESSERT COOKIES WITH A 4 PACK PIZZA ORDER
LOOK FOR MORE SPECIALS ON OUR FULL MENU PAGE
TO OUR VALUED AND LOYAL CUSTOMERS
We are so thankful and privileged to have been able to bake the best historical Lahvash flatbread in the world for over 50 years and 4 generations. We pray to our God for your safety and well being during this pandemic. We hope to continue being a safe supplier of our products for all of your needs during this crisis.
I Bake Um Inc. will continue to track updates about the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), US Government officials, and the Los Angeles County Health Department. Rest assured our company already implemented safe food handling procedures long before the Covid-19 outbreak. Our employees are certified and trained in food handling safety. As part of our HAACP Program, we already enforce strict rules for our employees as well as our guests when entering our building and before reporting to work.
1. We have hand sanitizers placed throughout the building and at every door entrance including the outside entrance into facility. Everyone must sanitize hands and put on a mask and gloves before entering the facility.
2. We test each employee/guest with a temperature gage to check for possible fever before entering or starting a work shift. The temperature threshold is set at 99.8 anything above 99.8 is unsafe. If anyone found above 99.8 we not allow entrance into our facility.
3. We have over 24 hand wash stations with four industrial water heaters. We use hot steam cleaners throughout the facility with an up to date HACCP Plan and a 3rd party audit score of 98.7%.
4. All employees must wear gloves, masks, shoe covers and a clean disposable or washable uniform during the shift and before the handling of food or access throughout the facility.
5. No unnecessary access to our facility will be granted and for those (delivery, drivers or guests) that are granted access must test with temperature gage for fever before gaining access to facility. Hand sanitizing first and wearing masks and gloves are necessary to enter. All other guests must wait outside for our staff to load or hand carry any products or materials to your vehicles or trucks.
We purchase 100% USA made ingredients with lot numbers in order to track in our recall system and our HACCP Plan. We package all products below in special vacuum-sealed barrier bags and immediately flash freeze for quality. These bags will inhibit freezer burn with a great 2-year shelf life for food safety. These items have a frozen to refrigerated shelf life of 10 weeks guaranteed. It costs a little bit more to do this but well worth the results. These bags will keep the finished products safe from outside exposer and keep moisture from escaping in or out, preserving it without preservatives. This bag allows you to wipe the outside packaging without penetrating the food. Our products are all natural with the finest nutritional ingredient we can find available. Our products fully bake in brick ovens at temperatures well above 1200 degrees for a flame-broiled flavor. This process insures the safest quality and the best way to absorb the nutritional value of breads with gluten.
In addition, it will take less than an hour to digest. How is that for Healthy Eating? I know many stores refrigerated shelves are empty. We can quickly supply you with healthy flatbreads that have a long lasting shelf life for you to enjoy at home. In order to keep our employees working we ask that you please order our products direct from our factory during this crisis. We encourage you to contact us at 888-252-8274 to place your orders and schedule a pick up. We are at the whim of our suppliers but we will do our best to keep our inventory stocked as best we can. It is first come first served so get your orders in soon. We only accept Credit Card with a small fee through PayPal or cash. Hours of operation from 10am - 5pm, M-F.